Sunday, January 29, 2012

ACV and core walking

I've been doing my e-cises at least once every day.

I read about the benefits of apple cider vinegar for treating arthritis, so I bought some yesterday and started using it. I put 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a 8 ounce glass of water and chug it down. I'll work my way up to 2 tablespoons. It's a bit tart but not too bad. I read that some people add the vinegar to a bottle of water and sip it throughout the day, but I have also heard this can be bad for your teeth because the acidic vinegar softens the enamel. So I'll stick to chugging it!

My friend told me about Dr Josef Dellagrotte and his core walking technique. It is a natural method of walking where you spirally elongate your upper body as you walk. I've been trying this walking technique around the house today, and I seem to have less hip pain and limping by walking this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment